Qtrade Investor* is Libros preferred solution for Owners who want to manage their own investments, or a portion of their own investments.

For example,Core & Explorecan be a great way to manage your money. One of our Coaches advises you on thecoreof your portfolio (e.g., 90% of your portfolio in a great balanced fund). Youexplorewith the remaining 10% if you have the time, resources, and energy to buy and sell stocks, bonds and third party GICs yourself.

Our online brokerage partner, Qtrade Investor, has it all fair pricing, excellent service, and a wealth of resources to make investment decisions easier.

$8.75 stock trades for everyone, regardless of your account value, and $6.95 stock trades for more active traders. Plus, choose from 100 free ETFs and trade mutual funds commission free.

Build a diversified portfolio from a wide range of investments including stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, bonds, GICs, and options, plus new issues/IPOs.

Stay connected with Qtrade Mobile on your smartphone or tablet, and trade anywhere, anytime.

In-depth research and powerful tools to help you set goals, find and evaluate investing ideas, and review your portfolio.

Qtrade gives you all the essentials, plus plenty of extras, including real-time quotes, analysts recommendations, market news, investment screening tools, model portfolios, technical data, and much more.

Qtrade Investors easy-to-use and comprehensive trading platform has consistently been rated among Canadas best by independent reviewers, including:

*Online brokerage services are offered through Qtrade Investor, a division of Credential Qtrade Securities Inc.